|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 3:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will work as a contributing member of an agile team. Your domain knowledge will guide aspects of their work. Specifically, you will:
- Ensure Xero Platform Identity and Access solutions are deployed and managed in a repeatable, reliable manner utilising continue integration and delivery practices.
- Be responsible for deployments which will include improving current processes and have a strong understanding of Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Develop software and automation as agreed with the team.
- Administrate and work to automate AWS services like IAM, S3, Lambda, RDS, ECS, etc.
- Provide "five star" support to our internal customers.
- Evaluate and implement new security technology controls and solutions.
- Ensure that security systems are deployed in line with industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain platform security system documentation.
- Work with the Xero Security Teams and Production Platform services to ensure that any escalated incidents and problems are resolved in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Proactively anticipate security platform operational issues and develop preventative measures.
- Participate in the 24/7 oncall roster as required
- Maintain awareness of the changing security landscape within Xero.
- Help Xero Product teams effectively use Identity and Access solutions.
- Work on service requests and incidents in Identity and Access team's ticketing system.
- Be approachable and professional when it gets to communicating/working within and outside of the team.
3+ years of industry experience in a similar role
At least 1 year of industry experience in a developer role
Experience in using CI/CD tools and methodologies.
Experience writing technical documentation
The ability to bring new ideas to the table and a willingness to go the extra mile
Comfortable with Agile methodologies
Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build effective working relationships with others at all levels of the organisation
Comfortable with troubleshooting and administration
A drive to take ownership of problems and solve them
An interest in the Security Domain and the willingness to continuously develop your skills and knowledge in this area.
Preferred but certainly not required:
Experience with React
Successful track record of providing tooling and support for multiple development teams and/or large-scale distributed systems
Experience in providing first and second line support
Experience working with Version and Source Control Software System administration knowledge - Windows Servers, Linux/UNIX
Strong experience with AWS or other cloud technologies
Experience working with Okta
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.