|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 4:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
You will be providing database programming, ETL and application support related issues. Reporting to the Operations Manager.
- 3-5+ years experience in developing database projects using SQL server 2008/2012/2014.
- Master at SQL (able to do everything)
- Advanced level of writing stored procedures
- Experience reading query plans, tuning indexes and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks
- Experience in Data Modelling, Database design and well versed with SQL Server best practices
- SQL server administration experience, covering users, permission, backups, recovery, monitoring, etc...
- Experience with package writing utilizing SSIS
Get in touch quick to cease this opportunity, wanting someone to start ASAP, if you have the required skills and want to work alongside like-minded peers, this is the role for you. Well-established company, call Ben now on 0211777611.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.