|Listed||Mon 8 Jan, 2:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- City based
- Potential 12m programme
- New programme and newly created role
We are currently looking for an experienced and effective Programme Coordinator to work on a new programme of work focusing on customer experience / channels.
The role will require liaison with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external and will support the day-to-day delivery of the programme. This is a new Programme and a business unit will be created off the back of this. You will be one of the first key hires and will act as "the face" of the programme internally.
This is not a admin / minute taking / updating registers role. You will be an experienced Coordinator and understand the intricacies of a programme of work focusing on customer channels.
We are seeking applications from candidates who have the following core skills and experience
- 5 years+ in a similar role.
- A good understanding of project practices and methodologies.
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Proactive and thorough approach.
- Being involved in a Customer focused programme.
- A good understanding of project controls including updating Risk & Issue registers, tracking changes and dependencies and basic project scheduling.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.