|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 12 Jan, 5:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Large Enterprise Experience
- Coaching, Team Building, Group Facilitation
- AK City Fringe
About the company:
This enterprise sized organisation is one of New Zealand's highest profile businesses with reach and presence across the whole country. Joining a transforming technology team, you will be part of a wider group going through a significant Agile transformation. The business is focused on delivering innovative new products, and producing world class services for its customers and this is a great opportunity to join a growing team. The business values include continuous improvement, collaboration, constant learning and doing what's best for customers. The company values experienced technology specialists that are looking to take accountability and ownership.
About the role:
This role will be assisting the Project management team on existing products/solutions/projects and see you looking after smaller projects on your own. It will be an entry point into Agile project management and will focus on developing and growing your capabilities until you can progress to bigger and better things! This position provides a rare opportunity to progress your career in project management while also building your capability in Agile methodology and coaching.
What we will be looking for in the successful candidate:
- 2-3 years minimum experience in Project Co-Ordination, Scrum Mastering or other Project Support capacity
- A great attitude, open minded and coachable
- Proactive in developing your education and skills
- Relevant certifications (SAFe/PMI/Prince2) would be highly considered
- Experience in driving continuous improvement
- Business acumen, strong stakeholder engagement, relationship development
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on +64 27 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref # 90225
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.