|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$120,000-$130,000|
|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 12:28 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
A company that is recognisable to all Kiwis. They act with passion, drive, creativity and innovation. Not only that, but they always lead by example, deliver on their promises, and give back to the community.
What will you do?
As a Senior Project Manager in this dynamic Agile environment, you will provide your skills and expertise to deliver strategic initiatives and enhancements within a cross functional environment. You will be responsible for designing, planning and leading projects towards project goals and completion. You could be working on a variety of projects including software, digital, business process or infrastructure, so we truly need an all-rounder.
- At least five years successful project management experience in a technology/business change environment
- Experience delivering Agile methodology based projects
- Proven experience working in multi-disciplinary project teams
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience and a relevant project management qualification
- A proven ability to lead, manage and work within a team to develop and implement new products, channels, concepts and technology
- The ability to work well across all areas of a business
- The ability to focus on goals and drive forward initiatives
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Trello preferred.
What's in it for you?
- Lots of interesting projects
- Great working environment and culture
- Social and fun team
- Community focused company
- Good salary and benefits
For further information please call Luwee on 0800 29 89 99 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.