|Listed||Thu 29 Mar, 12:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- 1 year, fixed term engagement
- People and process focus
- Core change management role in an enterprise environment
Our client requires a driven change professional to work in an established change management practice to deliver a number of critical change implementations over the next 12 months (fixed term engagement). Key responsibilities include:
- Change planning and readiness assessments.
- Embedding new processes and practices into existing operational frameworks.
- Supporting the design and development of training programmes and collateral.
- Working closely with subject matter experts to ensure the effective uptake of project activity.
A change qualification such as Prosci or APMG would be looked upon favorably.
If you are seeking a major challange and a potential stepping stone to a change manager role apply below or contact Tom Stephens on 04 499 6161 for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.