|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 1:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- 6 months contract
- Immediate Start
- Strong Compliance experience
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager- Compliance. You will be responsible to manage a large project and assist in the implementation of the new processes within the US Tax changes for two divisions.
If you have experience working in the finance industry, this role could be for you.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous experience in Compliance project management
- Agile-focused background
- Experience working in the financial industry
- Flexibility to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work well under pressure to deliver within deadlines
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working on US Tax changes would be ideal.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you have the skills listed above, please apply today!!!
Click Apply Now or call the Talent Team on 09 579 7929 for more information.
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role. For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland.
Job Reference number:2704031
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.