|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 11:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- 7 months FTC
- Track record of delivering on time projects
- Projects include both Business Process and IT
The Project Manager is responsible for understanding the strategic plan and business needs for the line of business to which assigned and for actively participating in the portfolio decision making process for proposing and structuring projects to achieve business objectives.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Minimum of 4 years project management experience
- Proven experience in International payment systems
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute & deliver complex projects or programs on time, on spec and on budget
- Experience working on technical projects and software releases
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated skill in client relationship management and ability to manage and direct from technical and delivery team members
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- PMP or PRINCE/2 practitioner
- Proven leadership experience.
If you have strong organisation skills and ability to work with minimal direct supervision then please click Apply Now or call the Talent Team at RWA People 09 579 7929.
For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland. Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role.
Don't forget to visit our website for more vacancies and job opportunities www.rwa.co.nz
Job Reference number: 2704864
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.