|Pay & Benefits||Hourly rate + paid fortnightly|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 12:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- ASAP Start
- Premium hourly rate
- Challenging and unique work
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work on a pioneering project for our government client who are implementing change across the board. You will require excellent stakeholder engagement and be able to listen and learn rather than pre-empt. This project of a work is a first for this organisation as they look to align their stakeholders with the organisation formally.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Accountable to the Programme Delivery Manager for leading and managing the execution of workstreams.
- Execute programme management office processes, including processes to report status, manage and mitigate risks and issues, and control change.
- Will develop project plans for delivering of the workstream
- Will report to Programme Delivery Board on milestone achievement, as specified in the project initiation documents.
- Accountable for the quality and outcomes of all project deliverables
- Maintain workstream records and deliverable archives.
- Manage staff working within their workstreams.
If you have believe you have the right skill set please apply directly through the link or alternatively, contact Chris Gibbons for a confidential discussion on 04 917 9273.
Only those with the right to work in NZ will be considered.