|Company||Fujitsu New Zealand Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 3:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Fujitsu have a permanent opportunity for an individual highly experienced and commercially savvy in the Projects space to model and drive a culture of continuous improvement on a number of key customer engagements.
In this role you will provide thought leadership and strategy at a Portfolio Level while leading a team of Project Managers and technical resources from multiple business units to deliver customer outcomes. Your vast Project Management experience will enable you to determine the approach and optimal resource mix to successfully deliver customer outcomes whilst at the same time achieving Fujitsu`s operational and financial goals.
A primary focus will be to grow the Portfolio accounts, working closely with the Customer and Fujitsu`s sales team to identify and transform pipeline opportunities into new engagements.
- Proactive management of risks and issues at the portfolio level to meet KPI`s and financial goals.
- Managing the end to end Project Engagement Process to Contractual obligations.
- Business development within portfolio to grow the volume and scope of Project Services work.
- Continually grow revenue through proactive promotion and cross selling of Fujitsu`s products and solutions.
- Become a trusted advisor for the key customers you are responsible for.
- Liaising with and building a solid rapport with senior and executive management, both at the Customer and within Fujitsu.
- Determine the resource management needs within the portfolio including recruitment, line management, career development, training plans and performance management.
- Ensure quality management of all key documentation within the portfolio.
WHAT DO WE WANT FROM YOU?
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Proven experience in having successfully directed a number of significant projects / or complex programmes in multiple areas
- Proven experience in having led multiple partner / supplier programmes
- Strong leadership and management skills
- The ability to understand the wider objectives of the programme, influence others, and develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior managers, project executives, and third party service providers.
- Experience in multiple market sectors.
- Experience in numerous aspects of project, portfolio or programme management such as bid management, business change, implementation roll-out, transition, application development etc.
- The ability to communicate, review and develop complex P&L`s with multiple projects, cost centres & earned value.
- Relevant certifications (Prince2, PMI, MSP, Agile Practitioner)
If this sounds like you please apply online today by clicking on the link provided.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.