|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 5:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Immediate start
- Initial 6 months contract
- An opportunity to be part of a high-profile Programme
Our client is looking for a Programme Manager who has extensive experience in managing successful projects within the portfolio. Managing impacts of change and maintaining the level of governance to ensure the success of the programme of work will all be part of your remit.
This role will emphasise your skills in managing Business cases to sign off and delivery. Experience with large applications and CX level stakeholder management will be your forte.
As part of a small team, you need to be able to operate with an executive level of maturity,
- At least 5 years of Programme Management experience, working as part of a project team with a track record of successful delivery.
- Proven experience of managing business change projects which impact the organisation.
- The ability to develop and manage the project plan through all phases of delivery.
- Outstanding levels of competence dealing with business sponsors.
- Experience managing multimillion budgets.
- Previous experience in the health industry would be ideal.
If you are interested and think you are suitable for this role, we would like you to get in touch with us today! Click Apply Now or Call Anup at RWA People 09 579 7929.
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role.
For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland.
Don't forget to visit our website for more vacancies and job opportunities at www.rwa.co.nz.
Job Reference number: 2775252
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.