|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 5:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Wellington Based Opportunity
- TaaS and Infrastructure Projects
Our client is a recognised vendor in the Wellington marketplace who are delivering a wide range of technology solutions to both Government and Enterprise organisations. They are looking to add a Senior Project Manager to join their team for an initial 6-month contract.
This is the type of organisation where you will be comfortable operating in a fast-paced and evolving environment delivering projects in an agile fashion. In addition, you will be managing large projects, budgets, and internal/external stakeholder expectations.
To be successful in this role you will bring with you the following:
- Be a seasoned project manager with strong fundamentals. You can also showcase the successful delivery of technology projects across networking, infrastructure, security, and cloud.
- Experience working in vendor land. This will include pointing to roles where you have delivered technology projects to government and enterprise clients on behalf of a vendor.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage stakeholder expectations, including strong risk management skills.
- You will also need to be able to discuss your failures openly, and what you learned from them.
- Extensive experience delivering infrastructure projects across the above areas to enterprise-sized organisations.
- Be a team player who is organised and has great attention to detail with strong financial acumen.
- Experience working with Agile and SCRUM delivery teams, and know how to use appropriately for projects.
- Have worked across multiple project delivery frameworks including; Prince2, Waterfall and agile. You will also understand when to use what approach, and that there isn`t a one size fits all!
Further to this, you will need to be comfortable navigating complex organisations, whilst ensuring communication and relationships are maintained along with exceptional stakeholder management being a must.
This is an organisation where you can go places, and be challenged by a wide variety of projects and complex stakeholders to navigate. If you would like to find out more information or for a confidential chat please feel free to get in touch with Jacob on 027 536 4600.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.