|Listed||Tue 3 Sep, 2:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Contract opportunity for a forward thinking state owned enterprise
- Competitive rates on offer
- Wellington CBD
An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to deliver a variety of projects within the applications space
Your new company
Our client has an immediate requirement for two experienced Project Management professionals to manage the delivery of multiple projects concurrently. This organisation is forward thinking and always on the move.
Your new role
You will be delivering a variety of projects dealing with the enhancement of existing applications and the development of new applications. You will need to use your Project Management experience and skill set to work with relevant teams, write business cases and manage the governance and financials of the project.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will need;
- Experience delivering business change through IT systems and applications
- To be comfortable navigating the ambiguity that exists at the outset of a project
- Experience leading technically complex projects within an Agile environment (some projects will use more traditional methods for delivery)
- Excellent planning and writing business case skills
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity for a state-owned enterprise where you can use your Project Management skills to deliver a variety of projects. There are 2 contract positions, one until June next year and the other for 3-4 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Dom Buck now on 044714493. Please send your CV directly to Dominic.Buck@hays.net.nz prior to making a call.