|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 5:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Hands-on technical security focussed role. You will be required to ensure compliance with NZ standards. This role will be proactive and reactive about security.
- You will monitor, analyze and prioritize security alerts and use tools to resolve information security issues
- Newly set up security operations centre, with the opportunity of mentoring others on security techniques and procedures
- CBD based, close to restaurants, shops and public transportation
- Mature environment, with some flexibility regarding your office timings
- You will use a variety of security tools and be keen to learn to use new ones
- There are a large variety of security needs that will make this role diverse and interesting. You will certainly learn new things!
Why you`re a legend...
- 5+ years of experience with experience in IT security or engineering in New Zealand including IP security, ideally in a security operations centre.
- As a mentor, you love to share your learning with your immediate team and with the community as a whole
- Experienced in security in IT systems & networks in the past, you would ideally have worked in a large, complex environment. Telco experience will be great!
- Your communication skills are excellent, both written and oral and are passionate when you speak about security-related issues.
- You are self-motivated and keen on learning and embracing new technologies. You are good at solving problems and are able to look at the bigger picture.
- You have an understanding of government accreditation and auditing but this is so much more than an information security auditor role
Let`s get started! Click the link to apply now. If you have questions, feel free to contact Gayatri on 09 281 4150 for a confidential chat now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.