|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$55000.00 - NZ$75000.00 per annum|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 11:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Provide Technical support
- International R&D Firm
- Family Feel Environment
Your new company
Our client is at the forefront of new cutting edge in Radio frequency technology. They are seeking a self motivated, experienced RF Engineer to join their successful team in a support capacity.
Your new role
You will use your excellent communication skills to provide technical customer support, both in house and on site. You will work with leading technology providing demonstrations and customer lab testing. Travel both international and domestic to support the business in many facets.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be excellent in communicating to a wide range of people, be highly organised, self motivated and have the following:
- Have an understanding of Point-to-Multipoint software-definable radios.
- Minimum 2 Years experience in small electronics troubleshooting
- Understand and troubleshoot RF technology and radio products
- Proven experience of IP networking
- Hold a valid NZ work visa
- Able to gain an ESTA visa for USA
- Bachelors degree in electronics or similar field
- CCNA preferred
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary based on experience with positive company culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in IT contact Ben Kingsbury on 03 377 6656 or email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.