|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 8:11 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
In this role you will:
• Have visibility of technical work and changes being progressed through Infrastructure and Applications teams to ensure high quality delivery of technical support to staff and students.
• Lead proactive communications of IT issues and outages for the Service Desk.
• Provide a single point of contact to the Infrastructure Manager for all technical escalations and delegations.
• Support continuous service improvement across DSEP teams to achieve KPIs and other metrics.
• Administer, advise and inform the Change Advisory Board (CAB) and lead the ongoing maturity of the IT change process on behalf of the Infrastructure Manager.
• Provide an escalation pathway from Level 1 Service Desk through to Level 3 Infrastructure and Applications and beyond to external partners and vendors.
If the above sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!