|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive salary and great location|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Diverse and ever-changing environment
- Sophisticated and highly technical infrastructure -Azure
- You will have a big impact on a variety of internal/external stakeholders
The Organisation and Opportunity:
One of the largest organisation in NZ is investing and looking to automate their internal support processes. The technology team within the organisation is forward thinking, innovative and promote changes using better technologies.
As an IT Support Manager, you will manage the running of the IT helpdesk and liaise with the development and operations teams to keep the production platforms running at full capacity. You will be involved in planning and delivery of robust and efficient solutions to support the rapidly growing business from a systems and infrastructure perspective. You will be managing a small and close-knit team and help them grow as individuals.
- Experience managing a small IT support team as a lead or manager
- Experience with Terraform, Powershell scripting and working in a Miscrosoft environment
- Strong understanding of Azure and how cloud impacts hardware and systems
- Interest and understanding of Automation
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you`re looking to join a top class organisation with great development opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.