|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 5:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Do you have a solid understanding of SharePoint?
- Do you love supporting and delivering solutions to end users?
- Are you passionate about Document Management?
About the company
Pegasus Health works collaboratively across the health system, locally, regionally and nationally. We partner with people, professions, general practice, organisations and the wider community, to bring the people of Canterbury the very best primary care system we can.
About the role
Working within the Digital Platform team, this role will give a SharePoint specialist the opportunity to contribute to and enhance our digital workplace.
We are looking for someone to take a key role in the development of solutions and provide ongoing support, assistance and training to our end users.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Building SharePoint Sites and solutions for Pegasus teams
- Understanding of user requirements
- Supporting users to utilise platforms effectively
- Providing document management solutions
- Providing Training, technical support and guidance
Skills and experience:
- Ideally three to five years' experience as a SharePoint Administrator
- Experience in developing SharePoint solutions and workflows
- Knowledge of intranets, document management and information architecture
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to design an intuitive and modern user experience
- Strong customer focus
Pegasus Health offers an opportunity to be part of a continually improving, people-centred health service in a dynamic work environment with a unique and vibrant work culture that values a healthy work-life balance.
Benefits / perks:
- working within a tight-knit happy team
- active Workplace Wellness scheme
- free medical care after hours
Closing date for application is Thursday, 24 October 2019.
For Further information about Pegasus Health visit: www.pegasus.org.nz
For further information about the role please contact Eirlys Beverley-Stone on 03 353 9329.
To see the Job Description file please copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser's address bar https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/639636_other.pdf
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.