|Company||Fujitsu New Zealand Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 12:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Due to business growth and internal movement we are looking for Customer Service Agents with some Technical Troubleshooting and/or an IT qualification to join our successful Enterprise-level Service Desk operation in Auckland.
Providing 1st and 2nd level support to our clients, you will ensure prompt resolution of incidents and service requests, either by resolving them yourself, or through appropriate escalation to a higher level. In either case, you will manage calls from initiation to resolution, ensuring the customer is kept informed all the way, and ensuring expectations are set and met.
Your key role will be to act as an advocate for the client end-user in monitoring and tracking progress, ensuring the appropriate processes are being used, and continually keeping the client up-to-date.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
To be successful in this role you will be a flexible self-starter who possesses:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused role (call centre environment ideal)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Customer Service ability
- An interest and/or experience with technology, especially in a Microsoft environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivation and ability in punctuality, time management, presentation and administration
- An IT certification (desirable)
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
If this sounds like you please apply today using the link provided.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.