|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 5 Feb, 11:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Competitive Package
- Leading NZ organisation
- Career advancement
Looking for a technical infrastructure engineer for a large organisation with a site in Tauranga.
Your new company
This large organisation are looking for an experienced and technical Infrastructure engineer for their site in Tauranga.
Your new role
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you will be a level 2-3 engineer where you will assist in escalations and help desk calls. You will also travel around beautiful NZ to provide technical support and help the flagship office in maintaining their daily operations and projects as they go through change.
What you'll need to succeed
Several years experience in providing level 2-3 support in a similar role, and experience with the following technologies:
- Proven Microsoft Suite development and support experience
- Understands web structures and familiar with software
- Familiar with Citrix support and administration
- Able to build and support hardware devices from standard off the shelf products
- Understands the LAN/WAN environment and the systems connecting the LAN/WAN environment
- Extensive experience in a complex IT environment
What you'll get in return
You will be working for an exciting organisation where you will be able to get involved with various projects and areas of the business. A down-to-earth office and team environment, a chance to take ownership and build skills and a fantastic salary package to meet.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.