|Company||Think I T Ltd|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 10:55 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
With a recent vacancy popping up, we're looking to fill this with someone who has had at least three years' experience in the industry, to work out of our Mt Wellington based office. The role itself is a hybrid of remote and onsite support.
On a personal level, you will be well presented with excellent interpersonal communication skills adaptable to working remotely or on the road in front of our customers, and most importantly not afraid to get your hands dirty.
What are we after?
- An individual who is passionate about I.T. and emerging technologies.
- Who also likes to cross their T's and dot their I's.
- Can work under pressure.
- Is flexible – Our customers' needs are always changing, someone who can adapt in this situation is a massive benefit.
- Who is a team player, and willing to take on new tasks and ideas.
- Understands the importance of keeping documentation/ records up to date.
- Has a proactive nature, always looking for the next challenge.
- Strives for continual improvement.
- Driven to succeed.
- Capable of working on a late shift & on-call roster.
- Confident working through complex support issues, this could be anything from working with one of our many partners, to dealing with Line of Business Applications.
- Recent experience in a 2nd level or higher support role(s) in SMB environments.
- Confident with hardware repair, replacement and warranty support.
- At least one Microsoft certificate in a currently supported technology.
- Drivers license is a must.
Think you've got the knowledge and skills to do what it takes, here's what we expect:
- Providing Business as Usual support to our customer base.
- Providing desktop support for a range of clients in a range of industries.
- Installing and supporting peripheral devices such as PC’s, printers, networking equipment (switches, routers, firewalls).
- Supporting and troubleshooting cloud based environments such as Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Dropbox, etc...
- Configuring and troubleshooting server technologies such as DHCP, DNS, active directory and group policy.
- Supporting and maintaining backup technologies such as Veeam, Datto and StorageCraft
Think I.T. likes to retain staff and will work with you to ensure job satisfaction, skill enhancement and good social aspects.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are a must, and therefore, we would only consider candidates with excellent English skills.
To be considered for this role, you must be living in NZ now, and currently hold a NZ work permit, or be a NZ citizen (no exceptions). Only successful candidates will be contacted
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.