|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 1:55 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Diverse work. A unique environment. Great conditions.
This is your moment!
There are very few people in the world that can turn ideas into tangible reality.
You are one of those people.
With your motto of ‘make it happen,' you're no stranger to prototyping, testing and refining. You're also no stranger to teamwork in a multi-disciplinary environment: it's the crux of what you do.
So, then, what sets you apart from the thousands of other Software Engineers out there?
A born collaborator, your attitude is your calling-card. You pride yourself on being professional, polite and positive in the face of setbacks - and your work ethic is second to none. Right now, you're looking for a chance to apply your skills to a unique environment, one where you'll be challenged but supported in equal measure.
If this is you, then we have the opportunity you've been looking for!
CR Digital specialises in the design of high productivity and performance-enhancing solutions to the World's best miners. Our clients include BHP, Thiess as well as partnerships with Austmine and Mining3. We are continually pushing the boundaries of our technology developing solutions for the mine sites of the future.
We are rapidly growing and seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our development teams based at our Murarrie or Goodna Tech Hub.
In this role you will have the energy, optimism and drive to:
- Develop algorithms and software as part of the product development teams.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of peers and stakeholders to capture requirements and improve processes.
- Provide high level support and engineering analysis to clients and customer service teams.
Why work for CR Digital
CR Digital is a fast-paced growing environment. We hire smart people, create space and empower them with challenging and rewarding work.
Our development team are a tight-knit group passionate about software development, coffee and having fun. We are looking to expand the team with dedicated software engineers where job satisfaction, learning and development and career advancement opportunities are a top priority.
Our benefits include casual dress policy, flexible working, monthly awards, team lunch and learns and training opportunities.
What will you need?
- A proven technical skill set that has been demonstrated in the design and development of algorithms and software for physical mechanisms and technical expertise working in a whole-of-life product development environment.
- Understanding of concurrent systems and Windows services.
- Strong focus on quality (static and dynamic testing).
- Understanding of agile methodologies and willing to work in cross-functional teams.
Your attitude is your greatest asset - so don't settle. Join us instead. Apply now!