|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 28 Feb, 4:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- International Organisation
- Auckland CBD Location
- Immediate Start
Our client is looking for an experienced IP Access Engineer to join their team.
Your new company
Our client is a globally established telecommunications company seeking someone with skills as an IP Access Engineer, to help develop their organisation and make them a big player in New Zealand.
Your new role
In this position you will have a variety of responsibilities such as:
- Responsible to plan, implement, integrate, migrate, and perform acceptance test for Network Products i.e. Router/Switches/OLT/MDU/Transmission network/NMS/Firewall
- To analyze network performance, resolve complex network problem, and optimize network architecture
- As technical point of contact internally, customer and RSP
- To engage with marketing/solution team/project team and customer for the purpose of promoting and delivering strategic services.
- Planning and management of network upgrade activities
- Network maintenance and troubleshooting network problem including MOP preparation for live network work.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful for this position you must:
- Well known about IGP, BGP and VPN technology
- Have CCNA or CCIE certification, and CCIE is better.
- Overall and deep understanding of VoIP/FTTX/Broadband technique.
- Good understanding of network technologies (Routing/Multicast)
What you'll get in return
With extension options and an attractive rate, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to progress your career in a Telecommunication environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your detailed CV to Patch Bowen on email@example.com.