|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 1:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
...for an experienced Test Analyst (manual + automation) with experience as a Scrum Master to secure an exciting contract role at an attractive hourly rate! Agile, complex enterprise environment- be part of something that will look good on your CV and that you will be proud to be a part of!
- Be part of a crucial new project with real-world implications
- Initial 3-6-month engagement with potential for a longer-term contract or permanent engagement
- When contracting through Talent, you will be paid every fortnight through our online portal that makes contracting and doing timesheets easy!
- All Talent contractors also have access to free training and certification through SkillSoft.
- Agile environment, complex, enterprise, large-scale project
- Contract role- call me now or e-mail your interest. This will not last!
Why you`re a legend...
- You have excellent experience in testing, both manual & automation, ideally having used Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, and Gherkin.
- Experience and/or training as a Scrum Master is essential for the role. The role will involve being the Scrum Master for a small, agile project team.
- You must be in Auckland for the interview and have the right to work in NZ.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
- Experience in an Agile environment, with strong experience as a test analyst, is a must.
- You think like a tester and love to test systems to their limit to see what might break.
- We need someone to hit the ground running for this one, hence are looking for a seasoned contractor, available soon, ideally immediately!
Let`s get started!
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity! Should you need more information please call Gayatri on 09 281 4150
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.