|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 4:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Work for a large professional services firm based in the Auckland CBD
- Immediate start
- Potential to extend past the initial 2 months!
We are looking for an experienced IT Trainer with exceptional skills for this immediate opportunity. We want someone who can hit the ground running on day 1. You will be acting as the sole IT trainer within the organization.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have previous experience in the same or similar role
- Be skilled with Windows 10 and Office 2016
- Be able quickly to learn new software packages
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and an eye for detail.
- Experience working in professional services firm is preferred, particularly with practice and work management software solutions.
If this role sounds right for you then click Apply Now or call Mhak at RWA People on (09) 579 7929 for more information.
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role. For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland.
Don't forget to visit our website for more vacancies and job opportunities. www.rwa.co.nz
Job Reference number: 2769024
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.