|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 5:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is one of the most well-known organisations in New Zealand. They are a large government business undergoing a large digital transformation incorporating a shift into an agile mindset and methodology. My client is building an agile team from nearly scratch to drive that transformation and is seeking intrepid, agile, entrepreneurial mindsets to join them in this journey.
The organisation has identified the need to refresh their processes and renovate their approach to technology and business. For this reason, they are in need of two Agile Coaches to join their teams, one senior and one junior and significantly contribute to initiate, implement and extend to every corner of the business solid Agile standards, practices and processes.
You will be an Agile Coach certified with solid experience in transformation environments; you will have solid knowledge of different methodologies and tools such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, Lean and SAFe.
You`ll bring your expertise in mentoring and training, activities that you truly enjoy and are passionate of. In a nutshell, your impact on the culture of this organisation will leave a long-lasting memory. This is your chance to really make a mark.
To be successful you must have:
- A valid Agile Coach certification
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Agile Coach roles, preferably participating to Agile Transformations
- Ability to build constructive business relationships and have strong consulting and facilitation skills & experience
- Confidence to provide Agile training to any/all levels of an organisation
- Ability to anticipate, mitigate and resolve conflict across work groups.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Senior stakeholder management experience, able to liaise with all levels.
If you believe this role is a good fit for your career expectations, please do not hesitate to click on APPLY now. Be aware that you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand and be available on a short notice.
TGB - 1807-48099
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.