|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 29 May, 10:09 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Create sophisticated user experiences
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Global Business – Industry Leading Clients
Today, millions of users rely on MEGA to securely and reliably store and serve petabytes of data. We believe that this success is the result of MEGA’s low barrier to entry to a more secure cloud, and an expert team of people who have made this happen.
We’re still growing, fast. Right now, we’re looking for more outstanding design professionals to join our team, and that’s we’re you come in.
We are currently on the hunt for a proven Lead Digital Designer.
You will work with a team based all over the world, to design and deliver, world-class UI / UX that are seen by millions of users on a daily basis.
As a Lead Digital Designer, you will direct our expert design team, perform hands-on design, working on a cutting-edge product, while developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
Naturally, you are able to articulate and mould key design decisions. As well as proven expertise in defining user experiences for a variety of applications, products and platforms,
- Bachelor’s degree in or equivalent years of industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience, doing your thing, you will lead the creation of all things digital products
- Portfolio of work you are able to showcase
What we offer
As well as a competitive total remuneration package we offer;
- Continuing education & training,
- Casual work environment,
- And unlimited potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
We’d love you to include a portfolio of your work with your application, showcasing your interaction and interface design skills across a range of different projects. To learn more or to download a position description, head to https://mega.recruitmenthub.co.nz/Vacancies/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.