|Listed||Fri 25 Jan, 12:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our location is second to none - right on the waterfront in town.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a commercial environment creating websites
- A good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, responsive design techniques and browser compatibility testing
- Adobe Suite experience
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- A portfolio of sites they've been involved in
- Ability to multi task in a busy office environment
Hours are 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
You'd be joining our supportive team of nine creative and talented professionals, offering a complete range of digital services from web development to social media campaigns.
Pay will be commensurate with the successful applicants experience and capabilities.
Learn more about us at: www.onlinedesigns.co.nz
If this sounds like you then please send us your cover letter and resume today.