|Company||Aotea Gifts Online|
|Listed||Wed 30 Jan, 9:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||WD - AGO Dun|
This is a full time and permanent role. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong sense of responsibility and have previous work experience in a tourism industry. The successful applicant will:
1. be responsible for maintaining and designing Aotea & Avoca website user interface;
2. analyse the online and offline consumers behaviour and create strategies in order to increase sales;
3. developing and maintaining WeChat e-commerce shop that connects to Aotea Gifts Official Account;
4. help troubleshooting issues and conduct implementation and testings;
5. Communicate with network specialists regarding web-related issues;
6. possess great communication and organisational skills; Mandarin language skills would be advantageous;
7. have the ability to work flexible hours. We are open 7 days a week from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm;
8. have exceptional relationship building and decision-making skills;
9. previous work experience gained in the tourism industry would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and your covering letter to us
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.