|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 31 Jan, 12:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Long-term contract opportunity available for an experienced UX professional! You will be joining a newly created team who exude enthusiasm, professionalism and most importantly, have the best banter!
- Contract through to June 2019, central CBD location - waterfront views!
- New year new start! - Hands on design of customer portal and website
- Join a talented and energetic newly formed team
What you will be doing:
Our client is at the beginning of developing a new customer portal and website that will be used by thousands of customers on a global scale. As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for leading the full design process from concept development through to wireframes and high-fidelity specs.
You will be a promoter of usability, design, and innovation within the business and to their customers. You will be keeping everything as cutting edge as possible and making sure you identify opportunities to incorporate best current thinking into solution design.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 4+ Years of experience across the UX domain
- Boast an impressive commercial portfolio of projects
- Ideally, have exposure to AA standards and abide by this in design
- Ability to explore multiple design solutions and communicate solutions visually to given problems or features
- Deliver exceptional results and juggle multiple priorities
- Broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace operating in a dynamic and fast-paced sector. For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organization
This role will bring you a lot of satisfaction and will allow you to develop your career. You'll need to have a passion for strategy and design and a work history that illustrates a strong direction aimed at career growth.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we'll require to submit to clients.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
Please quote reference TJ_797274
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.