|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 4 Feb, 4:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Hands on Senior UX/UI role to create and nurture epic designs
- Flexible work hours
- Work closely with industry leaders in the Kiwi market
You'll be joining an iconic kiwi brand whose product is used by thousands of clients throughout Australia and New Zealand. They are an employer of choice and offer their employees a large amount of scope to be able to develop and grow their career.
What you will be doing:
Our client is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their UX/UI arena. You'll be joining a team of highly skilled UX/UI professionals and work towards delivering epic customer experiences. This role will involve everything from hands-on design, roadmap planning, right through to execution and touchpoint analysis, heavily focused on quality research and discovery techniques. The team environment is based on agile, lean principles so exceptional stakeholder engagement skills are highly necessary. You'll also be experienced and open to mentoring junior designers across the team.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Extensive background in Digital and UX/UI Design experience
- Senior level of strategy and roadmap building exposure
- Experience working on projects across the entire life cycle of design from initial requirements gathering, wireframing and delivery
- Passionate about customer experience with a strong focus on the user journey
- Ability to interpret site analytics into actionable work
- Experience creating flawless responsive design across a range of devices
- Ability to mentoring and encourage juniors in the team
Why apply for this role:
This is an outstanding chance to be part of a market leading organisation that have a massive impact on the New Zealand digital/online landscape.
Don't be one of those people who read an advert about a fantastic opportunity and never actually apply, only to later hear somebody you know bragging about how great their new job is! They applied so don't miss this opportunity - APPLY NOW!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. If you are not a NZ Citizen, you must have the right of permanent residence or a work permit.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we'll require to submit to clients.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients the requirements of any of our clients.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.