|Listed||Mon 11 Feb, 12:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
First up, here is why you'll love life at Trade Me:
- We truly value our people and want you to succeed here, so we offer flexible working, bonuses, discounted health insurance, access to wellness initiatives and a bunch of other good stuff.
- We love learning and taking on challenges. We take risks, and we're not afraid to learn from failure.
- We're serious about offering you professional development opportunities, and will work hard with you to achieve these.
- Join our design guild and work amongst some of the most talented designers in the country.
Each day brings fresh challenges, but here's a snapshot of what you can expect:
- Be involved in all stages of design, from project inception, through to a live product.
- Promote and encourage user testing of your work throughout the design lifecycle, always keeping the user at the heart of what you do.
- Work alongside other squad members in the tight-knit Payments team, understanding technical and customer implications of your design and areas of complexity.
- Collaborate with people across Trade Me teams to demonstrate new product design features
- Work independently on design projects as the sole designer in the Payments team.
So far so good? What we're looking for from you is:
- 3 years' + experience in similar roles, with intermediate level skills in design concepting , prototyping and iteration.
- Curiosity - you're a natural problem solver who thinks through design ideas and simultaneously considers the details alongside the wider context.
- Ability to communicate effectively and with ease. You'll need to be able to clearly explain and defend the reasoning behind your designs, whilst being open to collaborative ideas and constructive feedback.
- Ambition and a strategic mind - we are looking to grow and develop you in this role into a strategic design person.
Trade Me is New Zealand's most influential ecommerce platform and as quintessentially Kiwi as you can get. We are a fun, vibrant and fast-moving place to work, and we're looking for someone who'll thrive in this environment. Check out what it's like to work at Trade Me in our video and if this is the job for you, apply now.