|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Hourly rate to be discussed upon application|
|Listed||Mon 6 May, 5:17 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- UI Developer
- Temporary until January 2019
- Opportunity for a permanent position
Your new company
Recognized national construction business, our client is going from strength to strength. Investing in their technology as a point of difference against their competition, they are currently shaking the system by undertaking multiple renewal, upgrades and change projects across the business! Not your stereotypical IT team, they need someone who is keen to bring on their skills to help the business change, grow and gain market share, all while having fun doing it!
Your new role
You will work alongside other UI/UX designers, content strategists and a team of front and back-end developers.
- You will implement front and back-end code, working on the whole process from start to finish
- You will be developing UI applications as required and providing support as needed, working on security, bugs, documentation, testing, change control, requirements analysis and formal design and construction.
- You will be responsible for framework, workflows and application support such as creating users of setting up applications.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualifications and or equivalent UI design experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite will be preferable
- Experience in UI Implementation
- This role is based in Christchurch and therefore require applicants to already be in Christchurch with all valid work permits.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary to be discussed individually. This role is originally a full time temporary assignment until January 2019, but can become permanent for the right candidate. Immediate start is on offer.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please contact me by clicking "apply now" or emailing me your details at the address below. However, if you are an IT professional looking to advance your career but this role is not of interest, please contact me on the number below to discuss several other positions I have available.
For further information please contact Chloe Sabbadin - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.