|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 9 May, 3:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Albany or Silverdale Based
- Salary plus performance bonus
- Innovative Company
Do you have a passion for website platforms? Do you have the skills to deliver customised web solutions that generate results? If so, you could be the person we are looking for!
Our client is a full-service website design and digital marketing agency. They are passionate about delivering excellent, tangible results for their clients throughout New Zealand.
We are on the hunt for a Technical Project Specialist with outstanding client relationship expertise and excellent project management skills to join the team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have extensive knowledge of website platforms and marketing disciplines - and how they interact and integrate to provide useful solutions that deliver desired outcomes for clients. We need a professional who eats, drinks and sleeps Digital.
In this role, you'll be able to apply your knowledge and experience to manage the putting together and optimisation of digital and customised solutions for your portfolio of customers. You will do this by taking and giving detailed briefs, analysing website performance, troubleshooting, and then coming up with key changes to improve performance and processes. Most of all, you'll need to have an instinct for what's needed to boost business for clients.
To be successful in your application, youll need the following:
- At least 6 years experience in digital and/or website development
- Outstanding client relationship management skills
- The ability to manage client expectations
- The ability to have effective conversations regarding budget and timelines
- The ability to execute successful website solutions through others
- The ability to work with your colleagues and third parties
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- To be highly organised and attentive to detail
- An eye for design
- To be a fast learner
- The ability to adapt and cope well with continual change and innovation
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and website disciplines
- Prepared to commit to the role for the long-term (2 years plus minimum)
Key tasks include, but not limited to:
- Building and managing client relationships
- Delivering significant business value
- Developing, implementing and monitoring customised website solutions
- Making refinements and recommendations if necessary
- Planning, implementing and reporting to clients
This is a full-time, salary plus performance bonus position, based out of the Albany or Silverdale office in Auckland. Only candidates with a valid work visa, residency or citizenship can be considered.
Please apply online today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.