|Pay & Benefits||$23 - $25 per hour|
|Listed||Thu 9 May, 9:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The main duties including:
As an ICT Support Technician you will be focused on fixing and repairing customer's computers, laptops and smart phones, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, installing computer hardware and software, replacing the parts of laptops, computers and phones, as well as maintaining networks & websites as required.
The role requires:
- Relevant IT qualification
- Previous hands-on relevant work experience within the IT industry
- Adaptable to change and able to multi-task
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and under pressure.
If you would like to work with us, please send a CV and a cover letter without hesitation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.