|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 13 May, 2:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
"Digital Vodafone" is a major digital transformation journey that will see us become the digital leader in telecommunications. Our aim is to deliver the most engaging experiences for our customers, unpinned digital technologies and new agile ways of working. Want to be part of a community, not a company? Want to nurture a career, not just a job? With technology and mobile innovation driving unimaginable change, there's no better time to jump on board. The Future is Exciting. Ready?
In the role of Agile Developer, you will contribute your enthusiasm and skills to the successful delivery of your squad. With the support of technology leads, the Agile Developer will deliver coded features for a wide range of features and functionality within squads. You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of code artefacts and growing an ability to utilise common frameworks. You will understand our customers and your part in the end to end delivery of great solutions for them and the continuous improvement of these solutions.
What Will I be Doing?
- Create, produce and maintain source code and artefacts, documenting code, unit tests, integration tests and fixing defects.
- Continuous improvement - play an active role in assisting our ongoing push to be better than ourselves.
- Assist the delivery of features based on business priority.
- Take a genuine interest in technology as a creative pursuit and not just a job.
What Will I Bring?
- Developing skills in analysis, design, writing and execution of new and existing code
- An Agile mindset including key elements such as continuous process improvement, story writing and test-driven design/development.
- Ability to work in a squad-oriented, collaborative environment
- Basic understanding of software best practices, like test driven development and continuous integration
- Self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
With Vodafone, your unique talents and experience will help us deliver an unmatched experience to our customers and the communities we serve. In return you'll enjoy equal opportunities in an inclusive and flexible working environment, in a diverse team of extraordinary people, while you're growing your career here in Aotearoa, or globally.