|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 14 May, 4:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
If you love challenging the status quo and are obsessed with redefining the way users engage, then we want to hear from you. The potential of this opportunity cannot be understated!
As the CX Manager, your responsibilities will involve the strategic and hands-on design, development, and implementation of user-centric programs to drive adoption and expansion. You'll work alongside both product designers and engineers, overseeing the company innovative and imaginative development while thinking outside the box and motivating teams within the company to work together to achieve our company goals.
For this role, you will need to have ideas about how to maintain the integrity of a product across distances and the best channels to communicate something new to an audience.
The skills you'll have:
- A passion for people-first services; from value proposition to brand to customer experience to scale, you thrive in putting all of the pieces together.
- Experience crafting a project vision and execution strategy
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders
- Ability to work within a self-directed culture and navigate ambiguity
- Enjoy working and implementing with autonomy, not scared to try and fail
- Professional experience in a similar role required
- Bachelors in a relevant design discipline or applicable field required
If the above sounds like you, then click APPLY! Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we'll require to submit to clients.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.