|Company||Zealand Immigration Limited|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 25 Jan, 12:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Zealand Immigration is looking for an immigration adviser to join their busy and dynamic team.
Key responsibilities for this role include –
- Providing immigration assessment and advice;
- In charge of the visa submission from preparation, lodgment and finalization;
- Case management – organizing the paperwork, and responding to PPI with convincing submissions;
- The ability to maintain current client base and develop new potential clients;
You will need to have the following attributes –
- Either Full or Provisional Immigration license
- Ability to multitask and have attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and academic writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.