|Company||Lamiform 2006 Ltd|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||A wage of $23.00 - $28.00 P/Hr|
|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 10:07 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Lamiform 2006 Ltd is a New Plymouth benchtop manufacturer, we take pride in supplying our customers with quality service and product. An opportunity exists to join our team, to work in a modern factory using the latest technology to produce Stone & Solid Surface benchtops.
This position would be a great opportunity for a Joiner / Cabinet Maker wanting more senior position and looking at extending their skills and furthering there career in the industry.
To Be Considered for this role you must possess most, but not all of the following:
• Have knowledge on how to run / use and maintain a CNC Machine
• Have knowledge and skills to fabricate Stone & Solid Surface benchtops
• Computer and Cad Drawing skills would be an advantage.
• Read and understand plans
• Be capable of problem solving and be able to complete tasks on your own
- Have a keen eye for detail and high standard of workmanship
• A very good work ethic is required as well as a presentable appearance as we work in customers’ homes a great deal of the time.
• Must be physically fit as job requires heavy lifting
• A full New Zealand Manual Drivers Licence
Please Note: This is not an office based position, you will be required to go out to site and template kitchens and fabricate stone benchtops in the factory
A competitive wage of $23.00 - $28.00 Per Hour is on offer for the right candidate to suit their qualification and skills.
Full training will be given to the successful applicant.
On offer is a full time role consisting of 40 hours per week with the option of overtime when required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.