|Company||Eva Moore Sheetmetals|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 12:57 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
1. To work under instruction from senior staff to manufacture sheetmetal HVAC components and other sheetmetal components in accordance with project documentation and programme
2. To set up and operate fabricating machines including but not limited to rollers, bending machines, guillotines, spirol and presses to cut bend and form pieces of sheetmetal.
3. To shape up metal material over anvil using hand tools.
4. To weld, bolt, rivet, clip, seal and bond parts to assemble products
5. Ensure relevant quality and safety policies are adhered to.
6. Perform other relevant tasks as allocated by supervisors.
7. 2 years plus experience in operating related machinery is essential.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.