|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 7:34 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Embroidery Works is a well-established New Zealand owned and operated full service specialist branding company offering Embroidery, Screen Printing, Digital and Printed transfers. They are based in Avondale in West Auckland and provide branding services to a market including promotional companies, sportswear, uniforms, corporate and fashion.
They are now seeking Embroidery Operators to join their day and night shift embroidery teams on a full time basis daily Monday to Friday. There is a potential for additional hours on weekends and/or evenings.
The duties include:
- Running a Baruden Embroidery machine.
- Ensuring quality control measures are in place and adhered to.
- Monitoring and meeting job deadlines.
- Mentoring trainee operators
- Keeping a tidy and organised work space.
The successful applicant will have these skills:
- Minimum of 1 years embroidery experience.
- An eye for detail and a passion for doing a job right the first time.
- Proficiency in the use of email and basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow clear instructions.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new processes
- A team player who will go the extra mile to get the job done
Applicants for this position are expected to have embroidery experience and have NZ residency or a long term valid work visa
If you have the relevant skills and background please send your CV to
Phone: 021 605 305
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.