|Company||Key Skills Recruitment Ltd|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 10:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
You will be working in a warehouse where basic knowledge in numeracy and literacy is essential.
You will need to have a hands on approach as you will be picking and packing orders as well as loading and unloading containers and trucks, taking orders and managing dispatch
There are systems in place but there is room for you to bring your valued experience and add to the knowledge of the team.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse/logistics environment as a storeman.
- Forklift license an advantage but this can be arranged. You must have previous
- Quality Assurance experience is a massive advantage.
- Attention to detail is a MUST!
- Must be physically fit as heavy lifting is required.
- You must be a team player who likes to keep busy and take pride in there role.
- It is essential to be reliable and punctual for this role, you can’t let the team down!
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.30pm
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.