|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Tue 10 Apr, 11:07 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
1. To discuss daily sewing requirements with sewing supervisor
2. To set up sewing machines and over lockers for operation
3. To manufacture duvet products for tourist sales
4. To carry out daily basic maintenance, for instance, cleaning and oiling of sewing machines.
5. To feed casing fabric through the quilting machine
6. To make sure tasks are finished in a set time and to a high standard
7. To check that finished products meet the quality-control requirements
8. To participate in stock control of wool pile & casing fabric as required
9. To maintain the warehouse in tidy condition
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.