|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 12:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Receive on the job training & mentoring
- We offer learning & educational support to up skill you
- Permanent opportunities in a great NZ location
Want to progress your career with a large 24/7 continuous manufacturing business? If you're thinking about a career change or another manufacturing position, then joining our LVL team could be a great move!
At our Marsden Point plant a manufacturing process produces a building material called Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL). Futurebuild LVL is customised to create high value building products for both residential and commercial applications.
Our plant has a wide range of equipment and processes which run on four 12 hour shifts (2 day shifts then 2 night shifts) and then 4 days off rotation. We welcome applications from people who are interested in working these hours and shift patterns.
What's on offer?
- Permanent Production Operator career opportunities
- On the job coaching and training by highly dedicated experienced Managers
- Learning & educational support towards National Certificates & qualifications
- An opportunity to be employed in a long term, primary industry within NZ
- Competitive hourly rate, overtime rates & comprehensive benefits package
- Belong to a growing city, family oriented community with a relaxed lifestyle
What will you bring to the role?
- Commitment, energy and a willingness to learn
- A keen interest in practical hands on work and a talent for all things mechanical
- A team player attitude with good, open & honest communication skills
- Experience with or the commitment to work a rotating 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Manufacturing experience or working practically in trades, farming, mining or engineering
- You may be a school leaver with achievements in maths or technical subjects at NCEA level and be looking for your next step
- You may have technical or trade studies with a mechanical focus and be looking for your next step
We'll help you to progress or kick start your production career with us.
If you're looking for the next step in your career then please apply online to join our team. You'll be rewarded with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package including medical care plan, personal insurances and a generous superannuation scheme with CHH contributions. For more information on working for us please go to our careers website chhwoodproducts.co.nz and apply online.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.