|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Sat 3 Feb, 10:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Join a team who are growing
- Bring your 'A' game
- Lead a team to greatness
- Health & Safety
- Sales & Marketing
Do you want to work for a branch of a Nationwide company who value family and a work/life community? Do you want to work for a company who can offer their employees the support to see them achieve their personal and professional goals?
Roofing Industries require a Branch Manager for their Palmerston North site. They are a privately owned manufacturer of Long-Run Roofing materials, supplying products to the building construction industry.
- A hunger to learn and grow everyday
- An appetite for success in the manufacturing/construction industry
- Must be construction minded and have an engineering/technical brain
- An aptitude for financial success
- Strategic business planning realisations
- People smart leadership and human resource management experience
- Balanced work ethic
- A non-traditional approach to teamwork
- Demonstrated strategic business administration
- Demonstrated business management with planning oversight experience
- Budgeting, finance and integrated business information system management
- Human resource management
- Minimum 5 years leading successful sales & marketing teams
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing experience
- Clean and current drivers licence
The team environment is unique and will suit someone who is focused on growing the company. There is great support from the Management team and head office who take accountability seriously but ensure each employee have what they need to succeed.
Closing Date 25th Feburary 2018
Your expression of interest will receive our immediate attention and you will be sent an application form which it is to be filled in and returned by the closing date.
A job description is available on request.
Click 'apply online' now and email back your CV and a covering letter telling us how your skills match our select criteria above.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.