|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 15 Feb, 4:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Engagement, Communication, Leadership
- Values-based and energised culture
- Promote and inspire best practice procurement
An acknowledged and highly successful organisation, this FMCG business has a reputation for innovation, superior branding, a winning culture and the development of its people. The business continues to experience major change and growth through a focus on new products. The international owner is rewarding this success with significant investment and the business has set themselves ambitious goals.
We are seeking an influential and collaborative leader to continue building the procurement team. You will bring global procurement best practice in order to deliver significant improvement and value to the business.
You will have demonstrated ability to:
- Develop procurement policy, governance and processes to international standards
- Drive focus & raise performance levels on fundamental procurement KPI's.
- Create detailed, long term category strategies with applicable risk strategies
- Deliver value engineering projects
- Establish and maximise supplier management routines
- Build professional procurement competencies across team
- Lead & engage team
- Expand procurement expertise across all areas of spend (excluding direct labour)
- Work collaboratively and constructively with major stakeholders
- Deliver significant benefits across both operational and working capital expenditure
- Multi-national business
- Both direct and indirect category management
How to apply
Please send your CV in WORD format when you click on the APPLY button or contact Brigitta Warren on 021 335 341 for a confidential discussion.