|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 3:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The growth in the manufacturing and processing sector means we have exciting upcoming opportunities for individuals adaptable to the constant growth of this industry. If you're interested in exploring positions within this industry and have the experience and skills we require we would love to hear from you!
Role responsibilities may include:
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a production management
- Able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Organisation and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage a wide range of people
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Fantastic communication skills
Madison is a nationally recognised brand that prides itself on our local connection to the community. We work with a range of well recognised companies that may be looking for someone with your skill set and experience.
Please contact Sam by clicking apply and let us help you take the first step to establishing the career you're looking for.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.