|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 9 Mar, 5:45 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Pivotal role leading our operations and finance functions within manufacturing, warehousing and distribution
- We're Passionate about ensuring good work/life balance
- Attractive total remuneration package on offer
Boyd Visuals is a successful NZ owned manufacturer and distributor of Visual Communications products. We are on a well-planned growth path with all the fun and excitement that comes with setting and achieving our goals. Being a Kiwi owned business, we focus on the local market and our people first.
This pivotal position within our business will see your leadership, operational and strategic skills come to light. This role manages two of our most key functions, finance and operations. Your contribution along with your staff, (5) will ensure that we run a lean, efficient and cost effective business that focuses on customer satisfaction, but remains profitable.
Our team of staff are loyal and have been within the business for many years. Your role will entail:
- Staff leadership
- Act as a pivotal member of the operations team and finance team within manufacturing, warehousing and distribution
- Putting the customer first, each and every time
- Managing our finance function across month end, year end and statutory accounting, board reporting, budgeting and forecasting, tax management and other important financial duties.
You are a leader with a proven history in a similar role, within a similar manufacturing, warehousing distribution business. You are able to think strategically but not lose sight of the day to day running of the business and its operational needs. You have a substantial level of experience in finance and operational management of a business, coupled with a sound understanding of operational and finance best practice.
What's in it for you?
You will be part of our leadership team, and will be rewarded accordingly and commensurate to experience. With plenty of scope to grow, ample parking, excellent training and leadership opportunities, this role has it all!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.