|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Sun 25 Mar, 9:49 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Enatel Energy offers an expansive portfolio of fully customisable DC power systems and industrial battery chargers, designed to meet every power conversion requirement. Solutions offer flexibility and scalability by way of rack mount, hot-pluggable combinations of modular AC-DC rectifiers, DC-AC inverters, DC-DC converters with advanced monitoring and control
- Fault diagnosis on all production faults
- Fault diagnosis and repair Systems/Monitors RMA units
- Testing and Repairing of manufacturing products
- Submit BOM updates to engineering and follow through
- Respond to production problems
- Assist with production approval process
- Build new product prototype according to build sheet
- Quality checking and inspecting
- Identification of fault trends and reporting changes to management.
- Evaluate facts and make decisions.
- Good communication skills.
- General production duties when existing responsibilities are complete or when a production overload situation exists and temporary production manpower is required.
The staff we are looking for will ideally have previous electronics factory experience.
We run a lean factory environment with a high product output and low running costs meaning the staff we are looking for will need to be hard working and flexible in a fast paced factory environment.
Monday - Thursday 3:20pm - 12:00am
Friday 2:20pm - 10:00pm
If you have what it takes to fill this exciting position please send your CV by email to email@example.com with "Production Technician Afternoon Shift" in the subject line.
- Applications must include Resume/CV.
- Indicate what type of passport you currently hold and whether you hold a visa allowing you to work in New Zealand for more than 12 months.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.