|Company||Plastic Rotational Moulding|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 4:36 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
PRM is a long standing company within the rotational moulding industry after 30 years of operation, supplying plastic products into many different markets from commercial to recreational.
With our every increasing customer base and an emphasis on braking new ground in different markets, we are now searching for a new member to join the factory crew as a Plastic Technician
Job tasks and responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following activities:
• Set up and operate moulding machines.
• Execution of the production schedule as well as performing mold and/or material changes as dictated by the schedule and managers.
• Performing part inspections and post mould operations.
• Follow parameters to ensure product quality.
Skills and experience
• You will need to be a genuine reliable people person with sound communication skills.
• Have a can-do attitude.
• Have a clean NZ drivers licence.
• Be able to problem solve under pressure.
• Qualification in a Mechanical discipline or Rotational Moulding would be advantage but not essential.
• Have good time keeping skills and willingness to work various hours depending on work loads.
• Be a New Zealand citizen or have a current work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.